Day 01, 22 May, 2020: Lataguri – Jaldapara (79 km, 1 h 47 m Approx)
Pick up from Lataguri and transfer to Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary. Jaldapara, the vast grassland with patches of riverine forests was declared a sanctuary in 1941 for protection of the great variety flora and fauna, particularly the one-horned rhinoceros, an animal threatened with extinction.
On the way visit to South Khairbari Leopard rescue center. On arrival check in to Jaldapara and overnight stay.
Day 02, 23 May, 2020: Jaldapara
Morning optional jeep safari/Elephant ride in Jaldapara. Post lunch go for a visit to Chilapata. Chilapata Forest is a dense forest near Jaldapara in Dooars. Among the wildlife, a large number of elephants, bison, deer and leopard etc. are available here. Take a jeep safari ride here also.
Return to Jaldapara and overnight stay.
Day 03, 24 May, 2020: Jaldapara – Bagdogra (134 km, 3 h 22 m Approx)
Check out from the eco-hut and transfer to Bagdogra Airport.
Suggested property or similar
|Location||No of Nights||Pax||Suggested Property or Similar||Room Plan|
|Jaldapara||02||06||Villa de Holong||Cottage/PostCP|
|02 PAX with Wagon R or Similar||04 PAX with Innova or Similar||06 PAX with Innova or Similar|
GST @ 5% to be charged extra
Package cost includes:
- All accommodation as per itinerary in a double room only
- 01 Scorpio/ Bolero as per no of pax or similar from Bagdogra to Bagdogra airport covering all sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary.
- Vehicle service would be available as per the itinerary stated above and not on disposal.
Package cost does not include
- Train Ticket/Air Ticket / Bus Ticket
- Any additional transfer/sightseeing/ meal/activities which are not specified in the itinerary.
- Tips, Porter Charge
- Entry fees / local permits unless specified – all on a direct payment basis.
- Any Optional Tour/ Jeep safari, Jungle entry fee etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bill, porterage, excess baggage
- Any food & drink not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion